This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Jun 02, 2022
Color your own mahjong tiles while appreciating Hong Kong’s revered tradition of mahjong craftsmanship!
Redeem a spot at Karen Aruba Studio and bring style to your mahjong tiles! The workshop is a unique art journey to learn Hong Kong mahjong craftsmanship and story via illustrations. It will allow you to learn skills to color traditional hand-carved tiles, newly illustrated and engraved patterns with new metallic colors while enjoying the fun of drilling a mahjong tile!
Make your own gift set to celebrate different occasions with beloved family or friends by having 4 circle tiles (筒子) of your choice. Experience the 'Art of Mahjong' in a relaxing environment!
Date: 25 June 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 2:30 - 4:30 pm
Venue: L6-15, 30 Pak Tin Street, JCCAC, Shek Kip Mei
Language: Bilingual (Chinese and English)
Terms and Conditions
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The reward can only be redeemed by volunteers aged 18 or above.
- In the case of typhoon signal no.8 or black rainstorm signals in effect for the day of the workshop; in such case where the workshop has to be cancelled, it shall be rescheduled.
- Volunteer warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- By participating in this experience, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and Karen Aruba Studio reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Our late cancellations & no show policy and Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
15 volunteer hours must be completed during 10 Jun 2021 to 11 Jun 2022.
Special thanks to Karen Aruba Studio for donating the experience!