Terms and conditions
Time Auction, Inc. ("Time Auction") offers this website ("timeauction.org" and "timeauction.hk"), including all information, software, products and services available from this website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this website, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Time Auction reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by Time Auction.
The term "Time Auction" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither Time Auction nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that this website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding this website on behalf of Time Auction. Time Auction reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of this website.
Exclusion of Liability
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Time Auction and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of this website; (b) your user Content; (c) your (i) interaction with any other user, (ii) bidding on an auction, or (iii) meeting a reward donor; (d) the use of this website, including but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of using this website.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
None of the material contained on Time Auction may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Time Auction. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Child Protection Policy: Commitment to and Declaration of Time Auction
Time Auction is committed to creating a safe environment for children and young people. Those who intend to form a partnership with Time Auction in a capacity that involves or is likely to involve contact with children or young people must agree with the following declaration (“Declaration”) to prove their suitability to work with our organization.
If you do not agree with the Declaration, you may not be involved in our organization. If your Declaration is later discovered to have been false or misleading, your partnership with our organization will immediately be terminated. As such, We solemnly and sincerely declare that:
- We do not have any criminal convictions or findings of guilt, including but not limited to sexual offenses, offenses related to children, or acts of violence, in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
- We have never had any disciplinary proceedings brought by any parties involving allegations of child abuse, sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, any other form of harassment, or acts of violence.
- We are not aware of any other matters which would make me unsuitable to undertake a position that involves working with children.
If you fail to agree to the above Declaration, please speak to our Child Protection Officer to discuss your suitability for the post.
You hereby confirm that you have received a copy of the Time Auction Child Protection Policy (the “Policy”), which you have read and understood. You agree that you will:
- Report any concerns you may have with regards to children and young people participating in the activities of Time Auction directly to the Child Protection Officer or a Time Auction staff;
- Abide by the Code of Conduct and good practice and will work with Time Auction to ensure an environment which prevents the abuse and exploitation of children and youths is created and maintained;
- Consider all related actions and behaviors, though not included in the Policy, which may compromise the rights and safeguarding of children and young people; and
- Ensure that your employees will adhere to the principles of the Policy both at work and outside work, as actions outside of work that are seen to contradict the Policy will be considered a violation of the Policy.
You understand that a breach of this Declaration will result in the suspension of your involvement with Time Auction pending the outcome of a child protection investigation by Time Auction.