Storyteller / Content Creator
We are looking for a creative content creator and storyteller who is driven to make a change and help children through the advancement of education for disadvantaged groups.
What we need
- Responsible for creation and management of the educational content for our educational program
- Assist in content writing, curriculum content & planning and relevant activities designs
- Create lesson plans and associated classroom resources for teachers and children.
- Assist in the design, revamp, edit and creation of new content, resources and subjects
- Assist in creation of storyboards and children’s script for educational videos and animations
Be Priceless, founded in 2015, is a not-for-profit educational organization based in Hong Kong that aims to empower disadvantaged children, youth, and communities locally and internationally. Through an all-of-society participatory process, we design, develop and support engaging, evidence- and best practice-based community-driven education and risk management programs.
What we have
Communications guidelines and content framework and direction will be provided.
Why this is important
Our goal is to empower disadvantaged children, youth, and communities locally and internationally through our learning program and curriculum. We do this by creating a child-centered curriculum, animations, cartoon books, classroom activities, journals as well as support packages for schools and families. As we are still in development phase of our curriculum, we need passionate and creative storytellers and content writers to help us achieve this.
19 Oct 2020 - 01 Dec 2020
Honorarium available upon completion
25hours in total
- Content Creation
- Content Creation
- Chinese (Cantonese)
About the Organization
What we do
Be Priceless, founded in 2015, is a not-for-profit organization based in Hong Kong that aims to advance education, health, wellbeing, and protection of disadvantaged children, families and communities. We design, develop and support education and risk management programs for schools.