Student Workshop Facilitator (17 May)
Support low-resource secondary school students to participate in hands-on activities and facilitate small group discussion on 17 May
What we need
- A recording briefing and training video will be shared with you, this has to be completed by the volunteer before the workshop
- The workshop will be hosted on Tuesday, 17 May 2022 (11:50 am - 1:20 pm).
- Help students to take part in the activities suggested by the Workshop Facilitator
- Facilitate group discussions in a small group
- Make sure everyone feels comfortable in participating and expressing their ideas
Kids4Kids envisions a future where all young people are empowered to be changemakers with the belief that they are never too young to change the world.We are looking for energetic volunteers to help out in Powered by Service workshops (PBS)! You will help to support low-resource secondary school students to participate in hands-on activities and facilitate small group discussions. Powered by Service enables youth to explore their strengths and bring out their best. Interactive activities develop confidence and emotional intelligence, preparing them for solving community issues together in Hong Kong.
What we have
(1) Compulsory online training (2) A briefing session will be provided 30 minutes before the workshop (3) Fill in the Health Consent Form provided by Kids4Kids within 48 hours before the workshop date
Why this is important
Bringing opportunities for low-resource students to develop self-awareness about their strengths and weaknesses, enhance emotional literacy and communication skills, and tackle social issues with resilience and problem-solving skills.
06 May 2022 - 17 May 2022
Local Secondary School (West Kowloon)
You’ll be working with other awesome volunteers.
3 hours in total
- Youth Mentorship
- Interpersonal Skills
- Group Facilitation
- Workshop Facilitation
Together with Swire Trust, we've launched the Swire Trust Go-Givers Program which encourages skilled volunteers for their NGOs partners.
From 2020 to 2022, you can volunteer for Swire's NGO partners and redeem educational and experiential rewards. For details, please see here. 🙌🏻
10 outstanding volunteers will also be selected annually as the “Swire Trust Go-Givers of the Year” with special rewards & recognition! Meet our Go-Givers of 2021 here.
About the Organization
What we do
We envision a future where all young people are empowered to be changemakers with the belief that they are never too young to change the world.
Mentor for Child Development Fund (3 years)
Institute of Leadership and Management Foundation Limited
3 hours per month
almost 3 years
Personal Finance Seminar Speaker (22 June)
Junior Achievement Hong Kong
2 hours in total
Youth Consultant / Mentor (Online)
Teach For Hong Kong
1 hours in total
Personal Development Mentor (Primary/Secondary School)
DADS NETWORK LIMITED
4 hours per month
加減乘除 Agent of Change
15 hours in total