Providing finance analytical support to our different workstreams in Gay Games Hong Kong 2023
What we need
- Work closely with budget holders on budget and forecast processes and to set business targets
- Support the financial planning process, and carry out financial review for different business workstreams
- Provide value-added analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
- Develop business models for management’s decision, and to facilitate financial performance monitoring
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the finance / accounting industry, preferably in financial planning & analysis or business partnering
- Good analytical and financial modelling skills
Gay Games 11 Hong Kong (GGHK) is a multi-sports, arts & culture international event of up to 12,000 participants and 75,000 spectators. We invite you to join a world class professional team of volunteers, and be part of making history in Hong Kong and Asia by bringing to life this eventto be held in Hong Kong in November 2023.
What we have
We have comprehensive onboarding support to ensure you understand the background of Gay Game Hong Kong 2023.
Why this is important
This role will support us in financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and internal control.
01 Sep 2022 - 31 Aug 2023
You’ll be working with other awesome volunteers.
5 hours per week
- Business Strategy
- Event Budgeting
- Financial Accounting
- Extensive experience
About the Organization
Gay Games 11
What we do
Gay Games 11 Hong Kong 2023’s (GGHK) unique combination of sport, arts, culture, fun and community brings together diverse groups of people to experience moments of joy. It will create unity and positive attitudes that will last a lifetime in Hong Kong, Asia and beyond under our tagline “Unity In Diversity”. GGHK will take place on 3-11 November 2023, first time in Asia. We are expecting 12,000 participants, 75,000 spectators and 3,000 volunteers from 100 countries. There are 36 sporting events planned including new events Dragon Boat Racing, Dodgeball, eSports, and Trail Running, Opening & Closing Ceremonies, Festival Village, and Arts & Culture events with daily performances, a Gala Concert, LGBTQ+ art exhibitions, and a variety of events to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Gay Games. Everyone is welcome to participate regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, or background.