This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Jul 28, 2022
From classical masterpieces to popular orchestral music, redeem a set of 2 tickets and enjoy HK Phil concert of your choice!
Redeem a set of 2 tickets (valued HK$680 or below) and enjoy the HK Phil concerts of your choice until March 2023! You can choose either to redeem 2 tickets at one concert or 1 ticket at two concerts.
The HK Phil presents more than 150 concerts over a 44-week orchestral season, from every September to July. In 2022/23 season, we celebrate classical music that is timeless and transcendent. Our Music Director Jaap van Zweden will return to open the new Season on 9 & 10 September 2022, conducting Beethoven’s towering Ninth Symphony together with renowned vocalists Barry Banks, Caitlin Hulcup, Louise Kwong and Shengyang. In six meticulously curated programmes, Jaap will share the stage with celebrated artists including trombonist Jörgen van Rijen, cellist Jan Vogler, violinist Akiko Suwanai, as well as pianists Avan Yu and Niu Niu. Resident Conductor Lio Kuokman will take the audience on a musical venture with surprises: from a touch of Hong Kong’s 80s and 90s featuring nostalgia-evoking Cantopop classics in collaboration with music producer Johnny Yim, to the multi-media celebration of the legendary Cantonese opera Floral Princess; to Richard Strauss’ An Alpine Symphony with spectacular live images.
Programmes from January to March 2023 will be announced in late 2022.
About Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra
The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (HK Phil) is regarded as one of the leading orchestras in Asia. The orchestra’s annual schedule focuses on symphonic repertoire, with conductors and soloists from all around the world. The HK Phil runs extensive education programmes, commissions new works and nurtures local talent. Recording projects include a CD for children narrated in Cantonese, works by Tan Dun and Bright Sheng conducted by the composers, and Wagner’s Ring Cycle. With Music Director Jaap van Zweden since 2012, the HK Phil has toured Europe, Asia, Australia, and on numerous occasions to Mainland China. Yu Long has been Principal Guest Conductor since the 2015/16 season. Lio Kuokman has been recently appointed as Resident Conductor. The HK Phil won the prestigious UK classical music magazine Gramophone’s 2019 Orchestra of the Year Award – the first orchestra in Asia to receive this accolade.
The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra is financially supported by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and is a Venue Partner of the Hong Kong Cultural Centre
SWIRE is the Principal Patron of the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra
Terms and Conditions
- This ticket pass can only redeem seats for mainstage ticketed concerts presented by the HK Phil (except Swire Symphony Under The Stars, Swire Classic Insights Series, community concert, HKPhil x Tai Kwun: Chamber Music Series, other non-mainstage and free concerts presented by HK Phil, as well as concerts co-presented with other parties)
- This ticket pass can only redeem seats for concerts held from 1 September 2022 to 31 March 2023.
- The volunteer can redeem 1 pass for 2 tickets with the highest price ticket limit being $680. Tickets are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat allocation is subject to availability.
- Volunteer should make their booking request at least 10 working days before the concert date.
- Ticket availability will be confirmed by the HK Phil. Holder of Ticket Pass shall warrant that the redeemed ticket(s) will be used in person.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Volunteer might be required to present their identity document and age verification upon redemption.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final for the volunteer's own personal use only and cannot be amended, returned, transferred, resold, exchanged or cancelled by the volunteer.
- Except for concert cancellation and rescheduling, unredeemed tickets will be forfeited and relevant ticket quota cannot be retrieved.
- The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra reserves the right to change the programme and artists.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- Other Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 29 Jul 2021 to 28 Oct 2022.
All volunteer hours must be completed for projects under the Swire Trust Go-Givers Program.
Special thanks to Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra for donating the experience!