This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Aug 19, 2022
Catch a glimpse of our feathered friends in Tai Po Kau Nature Reserve – home to over 160 species of birds!
Redeem a spot at the Bird Watching Tour with The Hong Kong Bird Watching Society! You will get a unique bird-watching experience at Tai Po Kau Nature Reserve, one of the biggest and most varied forest areas in Hong Kong.
During the 3-hour tour, you will have a better understanding of wild birds and the importance of nature management in Hong Kong. You may even catch sightings of the Pygmy Wren Babbler, Red-flanked Bluetail, Ashy Drongo, Rufous-tailed Robin, and more!
Date: 16 Oct 2022 (Sunday)
Time: 8:45 am - 12 pm
Location: Tai Po Kau Nature Reserve
Binoculars will be provided on the tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final for the volunteer’s own personal use only and cannot be amended, returned, transferred. resold, exchanged or cancelled by the volunteer.
- By participating in this experience, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction.
- HKBWS reserves the right to change the date and format of the activity in response to the weather on that day and the latest health and safety requirements and guidelines by the government.
- In times of Tropical Cyclones and Rainstorms, please refer to our Adverse Weather Arrangement.
- In the case of dispute, Time Auction reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply.
5 volunteer hours must be completed during 27 Sep 2021 to 07 Oct 2022.
All volunteer hours must be completed for projects under the Swire Trust Go-Givers Program.
Special thanks to Swire Trust and Hong Kong Bird Watching Society for donating the experience!