This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Jun 16, 2022
Learn the craft of dip art and DIY your own unwithering and delicate flowers with just wire and resin!
Redeem a spot at any Level 1 Dip Art Workshop Sikfa Studio and make flowers that last forever! Dip Art is a very skill-oriented craft. Materials such as wire and resin are used, to first wind with coil, then formed into specified shapes, and lastly dip into the resin. Once dried, it can be used to make different plant varieties.
The class focuses on the pursuit of naturalness and visual enjoyment. You will be taken into the realm of connection with nature in a different way, so as to continue to explore more possibilities. You can choose to attend the Rosa Pendulina (雪山薔薇) or Sunflower (向日葵) Dip Art Workshop.
Date: By appointment, subject to availability
Venue: W LUXE, 5 On Yiu Street, Shek Mun, Sha Tin
About Sikfa Studio
The two founders of Sifka Studio who have been working in the art industry for many years. Jerry Leung has many years of experience in stage set production and art administration. He has a certain pursuit and insight into space, environment, and craftsmanship. Manlam Tsui has an academic background in visual art and landscape architecture. Most of her works focus on exploring nature, color matching and material application. Sikfa Studio is a platform for the duo to showcase their creations and to interact with the public.
Terms and Conditions
- The reward is valid for 3 months from the day of redemption.
- Booking has to be made at least 2 weeks before the class.
- Bookings cannot be rescheduled once confirmed.
- In the case of typhoon signal no.8 or black rainstorm signals in effect, the workshop will be rescheduled.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Volunteers warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- By participating in this experience, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and Sikfa Studio reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply.
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 20 Jun 2021 to 31 Jul 2022.
Special thanks to Sikfa Studio for donating the experience!