This experience has not started yet :) It will start on May 12, 2022
Visit one of the biggest art events in HK, featuring over 50 galleries with amazing interactive installations, gallery booths, sharing sessions & more!
Redeem a UOB VIP e-Pass for 2 to get unlimited access to Art Central 2022, supported by UOB as the Lead Partner, for you and your guest with the details below:
Date: 26 - 29 May 2022 [One UOB VIP e-Pass will entitle 2 persons for unlimited access to the Fair from 25 - 29 May]
Venue: Hall 3F and G, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Check out the opening hours here.
Presented in partnership with UOB, Art Central will take place on 26 - 29 May 2022 (VIP Preview on 25 May) at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Art Central showcases the next generation of talent from Asia's most innovative galleries alongside distinguished artists from around the world.
As a long-term supporter of art in Asia, UOB will present 18 winning artworks drawn from the 2021 UOB Art in Ink Awards alongside The Bloom of Water Lilies, an interactive ink art installation by Hong Kong based artist Desmond Leung, at the UOB Art Space. The installation interweaves traditional ink with contemporary digital technology, inviting the public to interact and create a continuum of shared mindful experiences.
The water lily is a symbol of inner peace, enlightenment, self-regeneration, rebirth and compassion in the midst of impermanence. Drawing on this motif, the installation consists of 12 digital display screens, arranged in the shape of the bloom. Set against a backdrop of a water lily pond, the installation enables the public to experience the life force and the rhyme of ink through virtual interactive art. Their interactions will transform the on-screen imagery from bud to blossoming flower, developed from detailed drawings of water lilies by Leung and his mentee Carolyn Yim, student winner of the 2021 UOB Art in Ink Awards. The Bloom of Water Lilies enables mindful presence and observations of light and shadow over time.
You are also welcome to join an art talk hosted by UOB on 28 May at 3pm at Art Central. Titled "How will art and technology craft our future?", the talk will examine how Hong Kong can foster a digitally enabled and thriving arts and cultural industry against ever accelerating advancements in technology. Join us for an insightful discussion with some of the leading figures driving progressive art tech in Hong Kong.
Terms and Conditions
- Reward photo is for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Volunteer warrants that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable nor resalable.
- One VIP e-Pass will be offered by UOB, and is entitled 2 persons unlimited access to Art Central 2022 from 25 - 29 May.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- Please read and observe visitor information as well as safety policy and regulations on Art Central's website.
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Volunteer agrees Time Auction to share your and your guest's information (Name, Mobile Number & Email) with UOB for e-Passes redemption.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and UOB reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Our late cancellations & no show policy and other Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 12 May 2021 to 23 May 2022.
Special thanks to UOB for donating the reward!