This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Nov 25, 2020
Learn the fundamentals of handpan and the basics of playing!
Redeem a ticket to join the Handpan Experience Workshop at K11 ATELIER Academy. Handpan is a unique musical instrument that can be played by anybody, and most of the participants can learn the techniques and play improvised melodies in a short period of time. In this 1.5-hour workshop, you will learn the basic playing skills of handpan and its sound principle. You will be provided with a handpan and you do not need to bring own instrument.
Date: 1 May 2021 (Saturday)
Location: K11 ATELIER King’s Road, 728 King’s Road, Quarry Bay (MTR Quarry Bay Station Exit C)
- The experience may be rescheduled with consideration of the social distancing restrictions due to COVID-19. A new date and time will be communicated with the participants.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Volunteer warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- Volunteer might be required to present their identity document and age verification upon redemption.
- Weather conditions may affect class arrangement. All classes will be cancelled when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory. Please note that make-up classes will not be provided for cancelled classes due to adverse weather conditions or unforeseen incidents.
- In case of any special circumstances that affect course commencement, K11 ATELIER shall have the right to invite the participant(s) to switch to another class with 3 days prior notice.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and K11 ATELIER reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Other Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
10 volunteer hours must be completed during 26 Apr 2020 to 24 Apr 2021.
Special thanks to K11 ATELIER for donating the experience!