This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Sep 29, 2021
Join Ian Chan and Anson Kong from MIRROR on a “PORTS X Time Auction helicopter ride” to enjoy the stunning Hong Kong landscape!
To celebrate PORTS' 60th anniversary, PORTS invites 2 winning applicants to join 2 MIRROR members, Ian Chan and Anson Kong on a 15-minute helicopter ride over the stunning views of Hong Kong!
Date: 20 October 2021 (Wednesday)
How to Join
- Log 60 volunteer hours you have completed here at any registered charity in Hong Kong from 6 October 2020 to 6 October 2021.
- Submit your application in English or Chinese on this webpage, and share how MIRROR and volunteering have positively impacted your life. Application deadline is 6 October 2021 (Wednesday).
- 2 volunteers with the most sincere applications and inspiring stories will be selected by Ian and Anson. The selected volunteers will be notified by email on 13 October 2021 (Wednesday).
How can I prove my volunteer work?
You can either:
- Input the email address of the charity and we will contact them for verification, or
- Upload a certificate, confirmation letter or any other proof of your volunteer work.
What kind of charity can I volunteer at?
We count any volunteer work at any registered charity in Hong Kong from 6 October 2020 to 6 October 2021.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any other questions.
PORTS is a global luxury group with four labels — PORTS 1961, Ports International, PortsPURE, and PORTS V. Inspired by travels to faraway places, the PORTS ensemble is designed for the urban wanderer who calls the world his or her home.
PORTS was founded in 1961 as a fashion house known for its minimalistic and elegant designs, creating a sophisticated professional wardrobe for the trailblazing women of the times. Entrenched with a global mindset, the brand is recognised for its use of rich textiles, attention to the perfect fit, and silhouettes that remain timeless with a modern twist. Today, the spirit of PORTS celebrates diversity, incorporating representation across age and culture into its style and presence.
In the year 2021, PORTS celebrates 60 years of style, with a name that has become synonymous with savoir-faire. In this 60th year, the brand takes a journey through time and space, touching past sartorial moments that left an indelible mark, transforming them to be au courant.
- Verified volunteer hours completed from 6 October 2020 to 6 October 2021 at any registered charity in Hong Kong are eligible.
- The reward is non-exchangeable or refundable. Volunteers warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- The reward photos are for reference only.
- Once the application has been placed, the application will be considered final and cannot be amended or canceled by the volunteer.
- The selected volunteers are required to complete the health declaration form before attending the helicopter ride.
- The selected volunteers are required to give Time Auction and PORTS permission to take and share photos & videos which they may appear in from the experience.
- The helicopter ride is subject to weather conditions. Should weather conditions be unsuitable, the experience will not be rescheduled but an alternate meeting format will be arranged.
- Time Auction and PORTS reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply.
- By entering this campaign, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and PORTS and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction and PORTS.
60 volunteer hours must be completed during 23 Nov 2020 to 06 Oct 2021.
Special thanks to PORTS Group for donating the experience!