This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Sep 15, 2022
Take a journey into the coffee world and learn how to make freshly roasted coffee at home!
Redeem a spot at Blade N Beans and explore more about coffee with a friend! This workshop will let you experience how simple and easy to roast coffee beans with some ordinary household kitchen items, which you can roast coffee by yourself and get to enjoy freshly roasted coffee all the time.
What's in it?
- Brief introduction of green coffee beans, different types of processing green coffee beans and how to identify defected beans
- Stove top roasting demonstration
- How green coffee beans transforming into the coffee that we brew & drink. (Participants will get 100g of freshly roasted coffee beans from the demo roasting)
Date: 18 October (Tuesday)
Time: 7 pm (Around 90 mins)
Venue: Blade N Beans, Room 1003, 10/F, Harvest Building, 29-35 Wing Kut St, Central
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward could only be redeemed by volunteers aged 18 or above.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final for the volunteer’s own personal use only and cannot be amended, returned, transferred. resold, exchanged or cancelled by the volunteer.
- By participating in this experience, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction.
- In times of Tropical Cyclones and Rainstorms, please refer to our Adverse Weather Arrangement.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply.
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 18 Oct 2021 to 12 Oct 2022.
Special thanks to Blade N Beans for donating the experience!