This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Sep 08, 2022
Learn how to make bagels in this hands-on experience to bake your own tasty, crisp, and chewy delights!
Redeem a spot to the Bagel Making Workshop at MakerBaker Therapy and make your own tasty, crisp, and chewy delights!
In the 3-hour workshop, you will be able to make and take home 5 diamond bagels. You'll learn how to bake your own bagels from scratch, from making the dough to fermentation, shaping and then baking. During the making process, you can put your mind at rest and enjoy a chatty afternoon with fellow bakers. Get ready to make bagels and new friends!
Date: 8 October 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
Venue: Room 517, Hundsun International Center, 44 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang
- All ingredients and finished products are only used for teaching purpose.
- The classes will be conducted in our workshop where peanuts and nuts are present.
- Video recording is prohibited.
- Participants must wear mask(s) at all times.
- Please fill in the health declaration form before the day of class.
- Bread tasting session is suspended during coronavirus pandemic.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward could only be redeemed by volunteers aged 18 or above.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final for the volunteer’s own personal use only and cannot be amended, returned, transferred. resold, exchanged or cancelled by the volunteer.
- By participating in this experience, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction.
- In times of Tropical Cyclones and Rainstorms, please refer to our Adverse Weather Arrangement.
- IIn case of dispute, Time Auction reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 28 Sep 2021 to 02 Oct 2022.
Special thanks to MakerBaker Therapy for donating the experience!