This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Nov 03, 2022
Spice up your look with your handmade brass floral brooch!
For those who might think a little floral brooch should not be possibly done by hand, all by yourself, this comes the right moment to learn the basic (and not that boring) skills in jewelry making and you would find creating your own texture fun and irresistible. With one-to-one support, you can count on fulfillment when it’s done!
One more thing! Why brass? Brass jewelry ages naturally & beautifully over time. That “patina” finish is unique!
Item: Brass (⌀ 20 mm) floral brooch
Date: 10 Nov 2022 / 24 Nov 2022 / 1 Dec 2022 / 29 Dec 2022 / 5 Jan 2023 / 12 Jan 2023 (Thursdays) (2 spots per date, subject to availability)
Time: 1 pm - 7 pm (duration: 4 - 6 hours)
Location: 922, 9/F, Kam Hon Industrial Building, 8 Wang Kwun Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Language: Cantonese and English
The Story of The Boring Class
Mia mostly spends time running her jewelry workshop in a little antique shop. Her husband writes stories about rare goods from the old days. All the old collectibles in their shop are her daily inspiration in jewelry making. From crosses in the Middle Ages to the fancy flowers in the art nouveau period, making your own piece of vintage-inspired jewelry may be the best way to avoid having a boring history lesson.
Terms and Conditions
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- All items in this workshop are made by hand. No two pieces will ever be alike.
- All add-ons are optional but not compulsory, including an upgrade using 925 silver, gemstone setting, double layer design & larger size (maximum ⌀ 30 mm) are subject to additional charges.
- Volunteers are welcome to consult The Boring Class for special requests 5 working days before classes.
- In times of Tropical Cyclones and Rainstorms, please refer to our Adverse Weather Arrangement.
- By participating in this experience, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply.
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 03 Nov 2021 to 06 Jan 2023.
Special thanks to The Boring Class for donating the reward!