This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Jul 21, 2022
Go on a candle making journey — customize and add your own flair to the scented candle!
Redeem a spot at BeCandle to go on a candle making journey! In the 2-hour workshop, you will first create a mood board with materials from their Sensory Vault, a recapture of inspiration or memory. Based on the relationship between used objects and its sentimental values, a unique scene emerges on its own. From inspiration to scent, their Journey Specialists will guide you to create your own scent formula that reflects the creation of your mood board. Their aroma materials from Scent Library are IFRA-certified, and update seasonally.
The experience changes with the seasons, mood and time, no two themes will yield the same scent. You will be taken on a journey from start to finish and guide you through a creative process, from concept to mood board, and finally your finished scented candle.
Date: By appointment (View workshop schedule here)
Venue: 102 Man Nin Street, Sai Kung
Language: Cantonese or English
Terms and Conditions
- The reward is valid for 3 months from the day of redemption.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final for the volunteer’s own personal use only and cannot be amended, returned, transferred, resold, exchanged or cancelled by the volunteer.
- By participating in this experience, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction.
- For affected participants under typhoon T8, T9, T10, and Black rainstorm, a reschedule will be offered within the next 6 months.
- In the case of dispute, Time Auction reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply.
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 11 Aug 2021 to 31 Aug 2022.
Special thanks to BeCandle for donating the experience!