This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Apr 28, 2022
Delve into the fascinating world of scent and create your own bespoke fragrance!
Redeem a spot and craft your own perfume at Yues.Studio. In this 1-hour experience, you will learn how to combine scents to make unique fragrances. You will be guided by a professional perfumer to create a 10ml bottle of your personalized Eau de Parfum (EDP) that talks about you!
Date: By appointment, subject to availability
Venue: Lai Chi Kok
Yues.Studio is a Hong Kong-based perfume specialist dedicated to promoting French perfume culture and providing perfume making workshops in Hong Kong. The company was established in 2020 and set up its own perfume studio to provide a variety of perfume-related services to different customers and companies. Since its establishment, the company has run workshops for more than 2,000 students and provided tailor-made perfume workshops and products for a roster of international companies, local brands and non-profit organizations.
They specialize in team-building, bespoke corporate client/ VIP events and branded merchandise for companies.
- Perfume is potentially allergenic. We cannot be held responsible for any allergies or sensitivity or injury arising from the use of fragrances provided by Yues.Studio.
- The reward is valid for 3 months from the day of redemption.
- The booking can be rescheduled ONCE with 72 hours notice.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Volunteers warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- By participating in this experience, all parties agree to indemnify Time Auction and save it harmless against any and all liabilities, including judgments, costs and reasonable counsel fees, for anything done or omitted by Time Auction.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and Yues.Studio reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply.
10 volunteer hours must be completed during 20 Jun 2021 to 12 Jun 2022.
Special thanks to Yues.Studio for donating the experience!