Be Priceless is looking for a creative Children’s Songwriter to create children’s songs and musical activities for educational program lessons.
What we need
- We are searching for a skilled and tech-savvy Songwriter to create songs that will resonate with children.
- We produce fun learning and development videos with songs that will be matched to animated images.
- Write, compose, design melodies, lyrics and vocal recording for learning songs suitable for children’s learning activities.
- Using software for editing, mixing, and recording of songs.
- Work with a variety of musical and electronic equipment, including computers, to produce and record their music.
Be Priceless, founded in 2015, is a not-for-profit educational organization based in Hong Kong that aims to empower disadvantaged children, youth, and communities locally and internationally. Through an all-of-society participatory process, we design, develop and support engaging, evidence- and best practice-based community-driven education and risk management programs.
What we have
Provide past references and lesson activity background, key learnings and objectives.
Why this is important
We believe that music is great way to learn and to engage the audience in order to help children to understand the importance of topics. Through the making of new songs and musical activities, we hope that this will help children to build confidence, foster learning and encourage full self-expression.
19 Oct 2020 - 02 Dec 2020
Honorarium available upon completion
20hours in total
- Content Creation
- Content Creation
- Chinese (Cantonese)
About the Organization
What we do
Be Priceless, founded in 2015, is a not-for-profit organization based in Hong Kong that aims to advance education, health, wellbeing, and protection of disadvantaged children, families and communities. We design, develop and support education and risk management programs for schools.
Storyteller / Content Creator
25 hours in total
20 hours in total
4 hours per month
Plastic Free Seas
5 hours in total
Character Education Foundation
15 hours in total