This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Jul 15, 2021
Make your own one-of-a-kind bangle using traditional metalworking techniques!
Redeem a spot at Brass Bangle Workshop at MUSH! Learn about the traditional metalworking techniques used to transform different metal textures into a variety of styles. From putting on the apron to selecting materials and taking measurements, the whole workshop is devoted to creating an authentic experience of transforming you into a silversmith for one day. Under the guidance of the instructor, the trainees will learn the fundamentals of metalworking through step-by-step teachings of annealing, bending, forming, filing, shaping, and polishing.
This experience course is catered towards beginners. The instructor will accompany the student throughout the whole process and make product adjustments if needed. So whether you have prior experience with metalworking or not, you will be able to enjoy and learn from the delightful process of brass bangle-making.
Class size: Max 4 people
Location: Room 02, 16/F, 93 Wai Yip Street, Kowloon (Ngau Tau Kok Station, Exit B6)
Duration: 1 lesson approximately 2 hours
Learning outcome: A brass bangle
Date: By appointment from Monday – Friday: 13:00,16:00 or 19:00; Weekends; 11:00, 14:00 or 17:00
Upon successful redemption, you will receive instructions to make an appointment directly with MUSH.
MUSH was started in Jan 2013 by the two of their founders. It is a rather personal project reflecting their likes and experiences. Their works are heavily inspired by their childhood obsession - Harry Potter, as well as astronomical instruments and laboratory apparatus. By adding kinetic elements and a rustic twist to their works, they hope to break down the stereotype around brass and gemstones accessories - that they are old-fashioned.
Terms and Conditions
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- The reward is not suitable for volunteers aged under 12.
- The reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The booking cannot be rescheduled once made.
- Volunteers warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- The reward is only for a one-person single transaction.
- The reward is valid for 3 months from the day of redemption.
- In the case of dispute, Time Auction and MUSH reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Time Auction late cancellations & no show policy and other terms and conditions apply.
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 15 Jan 2021 to 15 Sep 2021.
Special thanks to MUSH for donating the reward!