This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Jul 23, 2021
Reduce stress and reconnect with your inner self through Pastel Nagomi Art!
Redeem a spot at this Pastel Nagomi Art Workshop with Manmade:
Date: 4 September 2021 (Saturday)
Venue: To be confirmed closer to the date
Pastel Nagomi Art is a form of self-healing art founded by Mr. Hosoya Norikatsu, Japan, in 2003. The word “Nagomi” means harmony and calmness. And due to its therapeutic nature, you will be able to experience serenity and express your artistic nature during the workshop. You will be using soft pastels, fingers, and simple tools to create heart-warming works, so skillful techniques or art background are not required. It is a great way to take a few moments off your busy schedule to reduce stress and reconnect with your inner self.
Founded by Man Shek. She believes that art comes is all forms- natural and manmade. And everyone can become better at expressing their emotions by unlocking their creativity inner-self. Certified Pastel Nagomi Advanced Instructor and experienced art educator.
Terms and Conditions
- In view of COVID-19, the experience may be rescheduled with consideration of the social distancing restrictions. If this happens, a new date and time will be communicated with the participants.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Volunteer warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and Manmade reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Our late cancellations & no show policy and other Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
8 volunteer hours must be completed during 01 Feb 2021 to 27 Aug 2021.
Special thanks to Manmade for donating the reward!