This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Nov 25, 2020
Learn how to make your own stwisted ring with award-winning craftsman!
Redeem a spot to join the Signature Twisted Brass Rope Ring Workshop. Simple twisted shape, elegant and generous, showing metallic texture. This workshop will teach you a variety of metalwork techniques. Through sawing, soldering, and polishing, participants can complete a twisted ring in the workshop. While enjoying making jewellery by hand, they can also experience traditional metalwork.
Date: 16 May 2021 (Sunday)
Location: Loupe, the design incubation space founded by Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group (Address: H410, Block B, PMQ, 35 Aberdeen Street, Central)
Terms and Conditions
- The experience may be rescheduled with consideration of the social distancing restrictions due to COVID-19. A new date and time will be communicated with the participants.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Volunteer warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- Volunteer might be required to present their identity document and age verification upon redemption.
- Weather conditions may affect class arrangement. All classes will be cancelled when Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory. Please note that make-up classes will not be provided for cancelled classes due to adverse weather conditions or unforeseen incidents.
- In case of any special circumstances that affect course commencement, K11 ATELIER shall have the right to invite the participant(s) to switch to another class with 3 days prior notice.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and K11 ATELIER reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Our cancellation and no show policy and Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
10 volunteer hours must be completed during 20 May 2020 to 13 May 2021.
Special thanks to K11 ATELIER Academy for donating the experience!