Navigate our maritime history with a pirate-themed walking tour at Hong Kong Maritime Museum!
Redeem 2 tickets to a pirate-themed guided tour of 10 people at Hong Kong Maritime Museum (HKMM)! Founded in 2003, HKMM is a vibrant, cultural institution dedicated to preserving, collecting and displaying objects that tell the story about trade and maritime in Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta. Follow a knowledgeable guide to understand the vital role that ships and the sea play in our past, present and future. This 1.5-hour tour also takes you and your friend back in time to the 16th to 19th centuries when pirates working closer to Hong Kong (the most famous of them all was Cheung Po-tsai!). It is ideal for getting a nice perspective on the collections and highlights of the museum! This is also perfect for you if you want to learn about Hong Kong’s successful maritime heritage in an intimate small group setting.
Terms and Conditions
- Tour will be held on a weekend afternoon in Q1 2021. Exact date will be confirmed later.
- Participants are required to follow the visiting policy of the Hong Kong Maritime Museum and social distancing guidelines on the event date.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Volunteer warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction, Swire Trust and Hong Kong Maritime Museum reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Other Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
15 volunteer hours must be completed during 01 Jun 2020 to 31 Mar 2021.
All volunteer hours must be completed for projects under the Swire Trust Go-Givers Program.
Special thanks to Swire Trust and Hong Kong Maritime Museum for donating the experience!