This experience has not started yet :) It will start on May 31, 2020
Learn how to make your own refreshing icy cocktails at a Mixology Class at Sugar, EAST Hong Kong!
Redeem a ticket to join a Cocktail Mixology Group Class at Sugar, the rooftop bar, lounge and deck at EAST Hong Kong. The class consists of 4 participants during a weekend afternoon. You will be shown a range of techniques and the skills of making 5 cocktails before you head behind the bar station, pick up your own cocktail shaker set and start to experiment for yourself (the best part is that you get to drink and enjoy as you go!). You’ll leave the class with a new skill, a Sugar Cocktail Certificate of Attendance, and the recipes of cocktails made!
Terms and Conditions
- Class will be held on a weekend afternoon. Exact date will be confirmed later due to the current gathering restrictions.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Reward cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Reward can only redeemed by volunteers 18 years old or over.
- Volunteer warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- Volunteer might be required to present their identity document and age verification upon redemption.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction, Swire Trust and EAST Hong Kong reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Other Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
15 volunteer hours must be completed during 31 May 2020 to 30 Mar 2021.
All volunteer hours must be completed for projects under the Swire Trust Go-Givers Program.
Special thanks to Swire Trust and EAST Hong Kong for donating the experience!