This experience has not started yet :) It will start on Apr 28, 2022
Learn how to make bagels in this hands-on experience to bake your own tasty, crisp, and chewy delights!
Redeem a spot to the Bagel Making Workshop at MakerBaker Therapy and make your own tasty, crisp, and chewy delights!
In the 3-hour workshop, you will be able to make and take home 5 bagels in the flavour of your choice (Earl Grey/ Matcha/ Cocoa). You'll learn how to bake your own bagels from scratch, from making the dough to fermentation, shaping and then baking. During the making process, you can put your mind at rest and enjoy a chatty afternoon with fellow bakers. Get ready to make bagels and new friends!
Date: 28 May 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 9:45 am - 12:45 pm
Venue: Room 517, Hundsun International Center, 44 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang
Class size: 5 volunteers
*The class will be conducted in Cantonese.
- All ingredients and finished products are only used for teaching purpose.
- The classes will be conducted in our workshop where peanuts and nuts are present.
- Video recording is prohibited.
- The offer is non-exchangeable for cash or other products.
- Participants must wear mask(s) at all times.
- Please fill in the health declaration form before the day of class,
- Bread tasting session is suspended during coronavirus pandemic.
- Reward could only be redeemed by volunteers aged 18 or above.
- Reward photos are for reference only.
- Volunteer warrant that the redeemed reward is for their own personal use only. It is not transferrable and resalable.
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the volunteer.
- In case of dispute, Time Auction and MakerBaker Therapy reserve the right of final decision on all matters.
- Other Time Auction terms and conditions apply.
20 volunteer hours must be completed during 19 May 2021 to 11 May 2022.
Special thanks to MakerBaker Therapy for donating the experience!